Melnic For Employers
Helping You Recruit and Retain Talented NPs and PAs
Attracting and engaging the right candidates in today’s competitive healthcare environment can be challenging. We increase your reach by giving your jobs unrivaled exposure to our exclusive network of highly qualified and difficult-to-reach nurse practitioners (NPs) and physician assistants (PAs).
For more than 15 years, we’ve earned the respect of candidates and employment partners alike. That’s because our team works continuously to deliver on our promises and provide value to those we serve.
We also foster long-term relationships with professional organizations and nursing schools across the country. By investing in our reputation and relationships, Melnic remains at the forefront of advanced practice staffing trends and opportunities.
Why Use Melnic Consulting Group?
As your hiring partner, we are efficient and thorough. We take time to understand your specific needs and conduct candidate searches tailored to your requirements. Our comprehensive support makes your job of finding the right candidates easier.
- Target the talent you need: Our talent pipeline ensures that you find the right fit, for the right job, at the right time.
- Engage easily and effectively: We help manage communications, provide resumes, set up interviews, and coordinate the interview process to improve efficiency.
- Streamline candidate selection: Melnic candidates are pre-screened and come with a reference report to help facilitate evaluation, leading to a better recruitment and retention rate.
- Gain valuable solutions: We lead panels and workshops, and engage national Advanced Practice Provider (APP) leaders and recruiters to build a knowledge base of best practices for recruitment and retention of APP services.
Make Melnic Part of Your Staffing Solution
“Melnic Consulting Group was great to work with. They sent us well-qualified candidates, stuck within our time frame, and were extremely helpful and responsive throughout the process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to hire a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.”
– L.W. Pediatric Practice – Beaver Dam, WI