Applications are now being accepted for the 5th annual NAPNAP / Melnic DNP Student Scholarship Award!
We are proud to once again sponsor this award in partnership with the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP). The award recognizes a current pediatric nurse practitioner doctoral student and current NAPNAP member. If this describes you, we encourage you to self-nominate before the November 1st deadline.
About the Melnic DNP Student Scholarship Award
The Melnic DNP Student Scholarship Award supports the education of one pediatric-focused nurse practitioner doctoral student. The recipient is selected based on his or her ability to demonstrate innovative solutions through clinical competence and academic achievement, encourage involvement in NAPNAP, and promote his or her own professional development.
Receive an Educational Grant and NAPNAP Conference Support
This award provides an educational grant and financial support to attend the 2018 NAPNAP conference, including:
- A grant of $750 to be used for educational expenses
- A one-time complimentary student registration for the 2018 NAPNAP Annual Conference
- A one night stay at the conference headquarters hotel
- Airfare or travel reimbursement to the 2018 NAPNAP Annual Conference (up to $400)
- Recipient will be recognized at the Awards Breakfast during the 2018 NAPNAP Annual Conference in March (Attendance is required)
For More Information
To learn more about this opportunity, review the eligibility criteria, and submit an application, click here.
We look forward to recognizing an outstanding DNP student, and seeing you at NAPNAP 2018!