We congratulate the healthcare organizations that have been ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the Best Children’s Hospitals for 2019-2020.
Melnic is grateful for the opportunity to partner with many of these top children’s hospitals, all of which make an outstanding commitment to providing world-class care for critically ill children and their families.
In addition, these organizations provide incredible opportunities for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs) and Physician Assistants (PAs). Through advanced practice leadership, orientation programs, and ongoing education, these hospitals are supporting skilled professionals as they work toward achieving their full potential.
For the sixth consecutive year, Boston Children’s Hospital claimed the top spot on the Honor Roll. It also landed at No. 1 in five of the 10 specialties; cancer, nephrology, neurology & neurosurgery, orthopedics and urology.
The ten hospitals to be named to the U.S. News & World Report Best Children’s Hospitals 2019-2020 Honor Roll are as follows:
1. Boston Children’s Hospital
2. Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
3. Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (tie)
4. Texas Children’s Hospital (tie)
5. Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
6. Children’s National Medical Center
7. Nationwide Children’s Hospital
8. UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
9. Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
10. Seattle Children’s Hospital
At Melnic, we are honored to help the country’s top hospitals and clinics build and grow their Advanced Practice Provider services! For more information about our staffing services or job search services, please contact us.