We congratulate the healthcare organizations that have been ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the Best Children’s Hospitals for 2018-2019.
Melnic is grateful for the opportunity to partner with many of these top children’s hospitals, all of which make an outstanding commitment to providing world-class care for critically ill children and their families.
In addition, these organizations provide incredible opportunities for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs) and Physician Assistants (PAs). Through advanced practice leadership, orientation programs, and ongoing education, these hospitals are supporting skilled professionals as they work toward achieving their full potential.
The ten hospitals to be named to the U.S. News & World Report Best Children’s Hospitals 2018-2019 Honor Roll are as follows:
1. Boston Children’s Hospital
2. Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
3. Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
4. Texas Children’s Hospital
5. Children’s National Medical Center
6. Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
7. Nationwide Children’s Hospital
8. Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
9. Children’s Hospital Colorado
10. Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
At Melnic, we are honored to help the country’s top hospitals and clinics build and grow their Advanced Practice Provider services! For more information about our staffing services or job search services, please contact us.