Melnic Webinar: How to Transition to the APP Role (September 2019)
September 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn the five keys to kickstart your career as an APRN or PA!
Are you a new Advanced Practice Provider trying to figure it all out?
Spend an hour with us, ask questions, and find out how to navigate the process of transitioning from a graduate student to practicing in your new role as an NP or PA.
- Knowing your role, scope, and worth
- Identifying a healthy work environment
- Negotiating your starting salary
- Resume, job search, and interview tips
- At the end, we’ll leave it open for your questions
Save the Date
Jill Gilliland, Melnic President, speaks to hundreds of students and faculty each year. She’ll share advice, resources, and answer questions to help you find a great job after graduation and effectively manage this stage in your career.
After the webinar, we will send you the presentation recording and slides. You will also be enrolled in our student track where you will receive our free salary survey report, interview tips, sample resume and more. You can always opt out at any time.
How it Works:
- This session will take place as a webinar on Zoom.
- You will be able to participate from anywhere using a computer with internet access or by dialing in over the phone.