Melnic will be at booth #507 with prize giveaways, Advanced Practice job opportunities, career coaching, resume reviews and more!
We’re gearing up for NAPNAP 2017 and look forward to connecting with leading pediatric nurse practitioners from across the nation. Will you be there?
Enter Our Apple Watch Giveaway!
Double your chances to win our grand prize drawing. Enter today by clicking the link below, then stop by booth #507 and we’ll enter your name again.
Click Here for a Chance to Win an Apple Watch
Special Workshop: Advanced Practice Provide Complex Care Models and Roles
On Friday, March 17, Jill Gilliland, Melnic President/CEO will join a panel of presenters to discuss patient care and the role of the Nurse Practitioner in today’s clinical environment. For details, click here.
Our NAPNAP Dining Guide
Because we love to eat, we love researching the best local restaurants that are within walking distance. These are the Denver restaurants that are on our short-list. Care to join us?
- Panzano: Unique Italian Cuisine – inside the Kimpton Hotel (909 17th St.)
- Osteria Marco: Playful Italian Eatery – Larimer Square (1453 Larimer St.)
- 1515 Restaurant: New American Fine Dining – 1515 Market St.
- Zengo: Latin-Asian Fusion – 1610 Little Raven St.
- Bistro Vendome: French-style Cafe -Larimer Square (1420 Larimer St.)
- Freshcraft: Casual, Upscale Comfort Food – 1530 Blake St.
- Linger: Eclectic Small Plates – 2030 W. 30th Ave.
- Avanti Food & Beverage: A variety of vendors and rooftop bar – 3200 N. Pecos St.
- Root Down: Creative American Small Plates – 1600 W 33rd Ave.
- Altitude: Contemporary American Menu – inside the Hyatt Regency
Fun Things to do in Denver
The “Mile High City” offers a variety of fun and unique things to do. Check out this list of activities on the NAPNAP website, and their highlighted suggestions below:
- For Shoppers: The 16th Street Mall is a walkers and shoppers paradise with more than 300 stores and over 50 restaurants.
- For Sports Fans: Take in a basketball game with the Denver Nuggets and watch them take on the Houston Rockets or the Los Angeles Clippers.
- For Outdoorsy Types: Echo Mountain is a ski area within close proximity to Denver, offering terrain for skiers and snowboarders of all experience levels.
We’re planning our trip too, and will be sure to share our own suggestions of things you can’t miss while you’re in Colorful Colorado. See you there!