About Working with Melnic for PAs, ARNPs, and Employers
Author: Jill Gilliland
Editor: Elizabeth Moran, MSN, RN, CPNP
The job search can be a daunting task, but you do not have to be in it alone. Rather than comb through random and often outdated job board postings, Melnic Recruiting Company is here to work as your consultant. As a recruiting company, we have companies that we represent and work with routinely, and new companies are frequently outreaching to help them fill their positions. Whether you are a job seeker or an employer, partnering with Melnic will make your search easier.
As a PA or APRN You Will Receive:
What do you get when you work with a recruiter for your APRN or PA job search:
- Access to Melnic’s network, resources, and experience for free as a job seeker!
- Melnic helps save you time and energy by working hard to help you find the right job.
- Receive coaching to help prep for interviews and salary/benefit negotiation.
- Melnic helps you navigate employers to find the most suitable environment and work culture for you. Whether you are a new grad or experienced Advanced Practice Provider (APP), it is important to find a place that supports you in your role and values what you bring to healthcare.
- For New Grads, Melnic will guide you to supportive environments with strong orientations programs to help launch your career in the most effective and safe way possible.
- For experienced APPs, Melnic can help you identify growth opportunities, competitive salaries, and APP leadership structures that support growth and development.
- Receive continued mentorship from Melnic even after you are hired to support your success.
- Melnic provides direct access to be seen by employers and to receive feedback.
- As an APRN or PA applying for a job, Melnic will present a comprehensive view of you to potential employers, including your past experience, professional development, and passion for your work to help you stand out.
- Melnic provides you with insights and opportunities to help you match with specific specialties of interest.
Melnic works hard to make sure you have the best experience possible. We want you to be aware of all the Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, and Clinical Nurse Specialist jobs available to you, help you to match with the right opportunities, identify the best environment to help you to thrive, and provide ongoing mentorship.
As an Employer, Partner With Melnic To Receive:
Why should a hospital or clinic hire Melnic to recruit with them to find the best candidates?
- Hospitals and clinic recruitment and talent departments will have access to over 80,000 PAs, NPs, CRNAs, and CNS in Melnic’s database.
- Melnic will promote your job openings, work environment, and city attractions on social media.
- Melnic has an attractive pricing model and we work hard to earn your business.
- Melnic is committed to giving back to the community of APPs, and institutions to find ways to support APPs as well.
- Melnic can guide you through virtual recruiting. We can set up virtual recruiting events or schedule your online interviewing process.
- Melnic filters unqualified applicants to present top candidates to match what you are looking for, including a a diverse candidate pool.
- Melnic can provide you with data driven reference reports to reduce bias in candidate selection.
- Hospitals and clinic recruitment and talent departments who work with Melnic are more efficient. When jobs are filled with quality candidates faster, the entire department or clinic benefits. One benefit is that this lowers the need for current APPs to work vacant shifts while you are working to fill the open positions, which leads to more job satisfaction and less turnover. The second benefit is the ability to grow hospital units and clinics faster with the Melnic pipeline of high quality candidates.
- When hospitals and clinics partner with Melnic to fill difficult jobs, the recruiters and talent specialists are also able to fill other jobs quicker.
- Melnic is a reputation builder. Leverage Melnic’s digital platform strategies to gain visibility to the APP world. Benefit from Melnic’s social media strategies to share the best your job, company, and city has to offer.
Hospitals and Clinics who have jobs for PAs, NPs, CRNAs, and CNS, contact Jill Gilliland, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your job search.
Jill Gilliland is President of Melnic an APRN and PA national recruiting company. Jill is a speaker and publicist on areas such as job strategies, branding and marketing, pediatric critical care needs, and additional topics relevant to pediatric nursing and the recruitment business. She has over 12 years of experience in the recruiting industry coupled with a strong sales, healthcare, and technology background. Jill holds a BS degree in Business from the University of Southern California and an MBA from The University of Virginia, Darden Business School. Connect with Jill Gilliland on LinkedIn.